NLA: No Longer Available
This item is no longer being made by the manufacturer, and cannot be added to your shopping cart. Discontinued items are outside of our control, and unfortunately we cannot source any items marked as no longer available (NLA).
What can you do? ... Here are a few suggestions that may help…
- Contact the manufacture. They will need your model and may be able to provide alternative solution.
- Contact local parts supply stores, they may be able to help, sometimes they may be able to fix the part
- Contact an appliance technician. They may be able to fix the part or have alternative solutions.
- Try searching on Google for your part number
- Try eBay, Amazon, and Craigslist
- Try a used appliance parts store
- Reduces 24 contaminants, including pharmaceuticals, waterborne parasites, lead, pesticides, asbestos and industrial chemicals (NSF certified).
- Certified to fit these leading refrigerator brands: Whirlpool, MAYTAG, KitchenAid, JENN-AIR and Amana.
- Used in side-by-side, top freezer and bottom freezer refrigerators. In the side-by-side refrigerator, the filter compartment is in the top right corner, or in the bottom left grille. In the bottom freezer refrigerator, it’s in the bottom left grille. For the top freezer units, it is in the middle of the refrigerator.
- Replace filter every 6 months or 200 gallons to maximize contaminant reduction.